We are looking for a Marketing Executive via the Government Kickstart Scheme to support our digital-based campaigns and improve our user experience across all digital media.
Our ideal candidate should have a genuine interest in digital marketing and content writing. The Marketing Executive will support Gynii Me’s (www.gyniime.co.uk) marketing campaigns, manage our social media accounts, conduct market research and manage our website content.
We will provide on-the-job training which will include how to run digital campaigns, how to design posters using different tools, how to draft engaging content and how to conduct market analysis. We will provide video training materials that the candidate can access.
The candidate will work very closely with our marketing manager and directors to learn from our experienced and multidisciplinary team.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications
We are looking for a candidate with a combination of professional qualities and personal experience. A knowledge of digital media techniques will be useful. A qualification in marketing, journalism or English is preferred. The candidate should have strong written and oral communication skills.
The candidate should have a good knowledge of software such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
Important requirements to apply for Kickstart Scheme:
- Be between 16 to 24
- Must currently be on Universal Credit
The job will be:
- Number of hours per week: 25
- 6-month placement
Details of employability support:
Apart from the on-the-job training offered by Gynii Me, North Kent College is delivering wraparound training support for young people on the Kickstart West Kent Scheme through Sevenoaks District Council Gateway. The support consists of three steps:
- An initial meeting at the start of employment to assess training and support needs with the young person, employer and the college.
- Information, advice and guidance
- Hopes, fears, aspirations and goals
- Holistic needs self-assessment, including health and wellbeing
- English, maths and ICT skills check
- Identification of potential learning and support needs
- A two-day workshop mid-way through – potentially face to face and in small groups
- Reflections so far
- CV support and application techniques
- Interview preparation
- Employability skills development
- Careers guidance and action planning
- Evaluation and feedback at the end of the programme with the young person, employer and the college
How To Apply:
All candidates should consult their respective coach to apply for this role.
Anticipated start date: ASAP
If you would like to learn more about us, please check our social media accounts.