Kings Fertility

kingsfertility.co.uk
HFEA inspection rating

King's Fertility has over 25 years' history. The centre provides a full range of fertility services and works in partnership with Epsom and St Helier NHS Trust and Kingston Hospital Assisted Conception Unit.

In 2017, the clinic was acquired by The Fetal Medicine Foundation, who owns 90% of  King's Fertility, and King's College NHS Foundation Trust owns the remaining 10%.

Treatments

  • Fertility assessment (male, female)
  • In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
  • Egg freezing, embryo freezing
  • Egg donation
  • Sperm donation

Opening hours

Monday

8:30am–5:00pm

Tuesday

8:30am–5:00pm

Wednesday

8:30am–5:00pm

Thursday

8:30am–5:00pm

Friday

8:30am–5:00pm

Saturday

9:00am–1:00pm

Sunday

closed

King's College Hospital Denmark Hill London SE5 9RS

Other Gynii Me Clinics